Discover your career in Engineering
- Do you have ability to think both critically and creatively?
- Are you a team player who has ability to function on multidisciplinary teams?
- Do you have an ability to appropriately incorporate business practices including project, risk and change management into the practice of engineering, and to understand their limitations?
- Can you design processes and solutions for complex, open-ended engineering problems?
A career in Engineering at Canada Post may be just what you're looking for!
We need Engineers who can design solutions for complex, open-ended engineering problems and to design processes that meet our needs for mail processing, with appropriate attention to health and safety concerns, applicable standards, organizational culture and societal considerations. You will design processes, providing the groundwork to ensure future operational growth and success.
As part of a large corporation, you will have a great opportunity for career growth.
- The satisfaction of a job well done - You'll be part of a winning Procurement team that touches the lives of millions and values the work they do
- A strong community of employees - Our employees drive innovation and ensure that our business continues to evolve to meet our customer's changing needs
- An attractive Total Compensation package, which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Program
- Comprehensive individual and family benefits coverage
- Starting three weeks annual paid vacation leave
- Competitive Pension Plan
- Extended Health Care Plan & Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Care Plan
- Vision & Hearing Care Plan
- Basic Life Insurance Plan
- Disability Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
Sample positions in Engineering:
- Project Officer
- Continuous Improvement Agent
- Engineering Manager
- Regional Engineering & Technology Manager
- Regional Technical Advisor
- Engineering and Technology Director
- Project Lead