Discover your career in Technical Services
- Do you enjoy solving problems and working with your hands?
- Are you electronically and mechanically inclined?
- Do you pay great attention to detail when working on an assigned project?
- Do you take pride in conducting routine activities in set work hours?
- Would you like the opportunity to grow and advance within a highly regarded and respected organization?
A career in Technical Services at Canada Post may be just what you're looking for!
We are transforming our Plant processing facilities coast to coast. It is an exciting time to be at Canada Post while we are changing and/or modernizing our facilities. In some of our locations, this modernization has already occurred.
Our Technical Services branch is a vital component to Canada Post’s daily operations. When our equipment or the production line requires maintenance or breaks down, we know that we can count on our Technical Services team to fix it. They keep our operations running smoothly by solving electronic, electrical, and mechanical problems quickly and effectively.
Machine and equipment maintenance is a priority for the Technical Service team. They take pride in delivering services that are essential to our national mail delivery system. When each individual letter, parcel, or package arrives at one of our processing plants, the Technical Services team ensures that the plant operates efficiently and the systems are ready to process the mail as promised.
- The satisfaction of a job well done – You will be repairing and maintaining equipment that allows Canada Post to deliver to millions of people worldwide
- A strong community of employees – Working in a team environment with the opportunity to learn new technical skills from knowledgeable co-workers
- An attractive Total Compensation package, which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Program
- Comprehensive individual and family benefits coverage
- Starting three weeks annual paid vacation leave
- Competitive Pension Plan
- Extended Health Care Plan & Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Care Plan
- Vision & Hearing Care Plan
- Basic Life Insurance Plan
- Disability Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
Sample positions in Technical Services:
- Electrical Technician
- Postal Systems Mechanic
- Technician Postal System
- Technical Services Manager
- Maintenance Foreman