Each year, approximately 1.2 million households file a change of address notification with Canada Post. The National Change of Address Data Product contains over 10 million movers—or 6 years of history of permanent address changes.
With the National Change of Address (NCOA) Data Product, you’ll get the most accurate, up-to-date mover information available: This information will help you:
- Maintain your customer files.
- Keep track of valuable customers after they’ve relocated.
- Make your mailing campaigns more cost-effective.
- Save money and reduce waste when your mailings reach more of your intended audience.
The National Change of Address (NCOA) Data Product makes change of address information available to help reduce undeliverable mail pieces before mail enters the mail stream.
Find out more about the impacts of operating with stale data by visiting Smart Data Cleaner services page.
There are 3 ways to get the benefits of the National Change of Address data product:
- Become an NCOA licensee*.
- Annual license as low as $11,500. Get 12 monthly updates.
- Use a licensed NCOA mail service provider.
- Clean your mailing list with Smart Data Cleaner.
*Please note that licensees may use NCOA data to update their customer records where there is an existing business relationship.
Need more information about National Change of Address or other Canada Post data products? Contact us online or call 1 877-281-4137.