Delivered worldwide through the extensive FedEx international delivery network:
- USA – Noon the next business day
- International – 2 or 3 business days
Read more about delivery standards.
*Delivery standards are in business days between major urban centres. Some restrictions apply. See the Priority Worldwide terms and conditions for details.
- Free on-demand pick-up available to customers with a commercial agreement
- On-time money-back guarantee
- Detailed tracking (available online)
- Delivery confirmation
- Electronic customs clearance
- Declared value for carriage—up to $100 included
The following tables provide detailed information on the minimum and maximum size and weight of packages when shipping with Priority Worldwide.
|Length:||Longest side of your item|
|Width:||Depth of your item|
|Height:||Thickness of your item|
|Girth:||Distance around your item
Girth = (width + height) x 2
|Documents and Non Documents||Min.||300 mm||220 mm||2 mm||-|
|Max.||Length, Width or Thickness = 2 m
Length + Girth = 3 m
|Up to 30 kg*|
|Flat Rated Packages|
|Envelope||Max.||400 mm||254 mm||-||500 g|
|Pak||Max.||394 mm||305 mm||-||1.5 kg|
*Refer to the International Destination Listing for the maximum weight accepted by each country.
Three packaging options are available to meet your shipping needs:
- No charge envelope (maximum 500 g)
- No charge Pak (maximum 1.5 kg)
- Visit your local Post Office for supplies
- Commercial customers can order supplies online
- Use your own packaging (up to 30 kg depending on destination)
Look up detailed rates for your shipment using Find a Rate.
- The Priority Worldwide envelope and pak feature flat-rate pricing based on where your item is going from and to.
- Discounts are available for members of our VentureOne™ preferred small business program.
- Businesses who send more than 100 U.S.A. and International bound packages a year may qualify for special rates.
Priority Worldwide is available nationwide through Canada Post.
- Visit your local Post Office.
- Commercial customers can contact 1-800-260-7678 to learn more or select "Priority Worldwide" when shipping using Electronic Shipping Tools (EST).