Smart Data Cleaner
A clean mailing list can save you money.
Use our savings calculator to find out how much a clean list can save you.
Find out how much it will cost to clean your mailing list.
A clean mailing list can help improve response rates, decrease costs and increase ROI
Need help? Contact us online and we’ll respond within 1-2 business days.
What is Smart Data Cleaner?
Smart Data Cleaner is an address hygiene solution that allows you to clean, standardize, and update your customer and prospect mailing lists or database. Choose from a range of data hygiene, address enhancement, and mail preparation services and select your required turnaround time. We'll correct inaccurate addresses and provide you with an updated mailing list for your next campaign. Contact us now to speak to one of our dedicated address hygiene representatives to start the process.
Why clean mailing lists are good for business
- Reach intended recipients by ensuring addresses are complete.
- Save money and reduce customer irritation by removing duplicate addresses.
- Keep track of household and business moves and get the most current addresses.
- Lift response rates by excluding addresses that are undeliverable or incorrect.
Choose your cleansing options
(mandatory; included in base price)
Note: 4-7% of your records are likely to be incomplete or inaccurate.
Identifies and flags multiple records for the same person, or for different people at the same residential/business address.
Note: About 5% of your records are likely to be identified as duplicates.
|National Change of Address (NCOA)||
Note: 2-4% of your records are likely to be identified through NCOA.
|Suppression of CMA ‘Do Not Contact’ List||
Identifies records of people on the Canadian Marketing Association's 'Do Not Contact' List.
Note: Up to 3% of your records are likely to be identified as 'Do Not Contact'.
Factors that affect cost of address hygiene
- The size of your list. How many records does your list contain?
- The condition and format of your list. Does it require file preparation efforts? View file format guidelines.
- The number of services you select.
- Address Accuracy
- National Change of Address (NCOA)
- Canadian Marketing Association (CMA) Do Not Contact suppression
- De-Duplication. Identify and remove duplicate records
Mail service providers can:
- Format your file for upload into Smart Data Cleaner.
- Update your database with the corrected addresses.
- Help with your lettershop needs.
- Offer practical tips on increasing your ROI.