Regular Parcel™ shipping service is your low cost alternative when price is more important than speed. Choose Regular Parcel service and automatically get these features:
*Delivery standards are within business days for items sent between most major urban centres and are dependent upon origin and destination. All Canada Post services (including without limitation, delivery guarantees) are subject to terms and conditions.
Learn more about delivery standards and regions.
Add these options for a fee:
- Request a signature upon delivery and verify who signed for the item.
- Liability Coverage up to $5,000 for loss or damage
- Collect on delivery (COD) up to $25,000.
- Shipping labels for your anticipated returns.
Read the full list of features and options.
Your Regular Parcel items must meet our size and weight specifications.
|Length:||Longest side of your item|
|Width:||Depth of your item|
|Height:||Thickness of your item|
|Girth:||Distance around your item
Girth = (width + height) x 2
|Minimum||10 cm||7 cm||1 mm||-|
|Maximum||Length = 2 m
Length + Girth = 3 m
Shipping rates are based on the origin, destination, weight and dimensions of your item and the options you choose. Find a rate for your item now. Buy Regular Parcel service online using our Electronic Shipping Tools or in person at any Post Office.
- Save 5% when you join our VentureOne™ program for small businesses.
- Get volume discounts if you regularly ship large quantities. Call 1-866-757-5480 for more information.
- Get an additional 3% discount when you use our Electronic Shipping Tools to prepare and pay for your shipments.
Whether you buy Regular Parcel service online or at one of our 6,600 Post Offices, it’s easy to use. And because every single Regular Parcel item has delivery confirmation included, you can check the delivery status of your shipment online anytime. You can even get the latest tracking information sent directly to your inbox or wireless device.
Need help? Contact us and we’ll gladly answer your questions.