Xpresspost™ shipping service is a fast and affordable way to get your goods where they need to go. Choose Xpresspost service and automatically get these features:
- On-time delivery guarantee:*
- Delivery confirmation and the ability to track your items online from start to finish.
- Coverage up to $100 for loss or damage.
*Delivery standards are within business days for items sent between most major urban centres and are dependent upon origin and destination. All Canada Post services (including without limitation, delivery guarantees) are subject to terms and conditions.
Learn more about delivery standards and regions.
Add options for a fee:
- Request a signature upon delivery and verify who signed for the item.
- Increase coverage up to $5,000 for loss or damage.
- Collect on delivery (COD) up to $25,000.
Read the full list of features and options.
Your Xpresspost documents and parcels must meet our size and weight specifications.
|Length:||Longest side of your item|
|Width:||Depth of your item|
|Height:||Thickness of your item|
|Girth:||Distance around your item
Girth = (width + height) x 2
|Minimum||10 cm||7 cm||1 mm||-|
|Maximum||Length = 2 m
Length + Girth = 3 m
Shipping rates are based on the origin, destination, weight and dimensions of your item and the options you choose. Find a rate for your item now. Buy Xpresspost service online using our Electronic Shipping Tools or in person at any Post Office.
- Save 5% when you join our VentureOne™ program for small businesses.
- Get volume discounts if you regularly ship large quantities. Call 1-866-757-5480 for more information.
- Get an additional 3% discount when you use our Electronic Shipping Tools to prepare and pay for your shipments.
Whether you buy Xpresspost service online or at one of our 6,600 Post Offices, it's easy to use. And because every single Xpresspost item has delivery confirmation included, you can check the delivery status of your shipment online anytime. You can even get the latest tracking information sent directly to your inbox or wireless device.
Xpresspost is also available in convenient prepaid shipping envelope or label formats. They feature flat rate pricing and can be purchased in advance and then used whenever you need them. You can buy prepaid shipping products:
- From our online store.
- Through Customer Service at 1-877-632-6347.
- By contacting your Canada Post representative.
- At your local Post Office.
Available in 2 sizes–Standard or Letter–each Value Pack includes:
- 4 sturdy "peel-and-seal" Xpresspost prepaid shipping envelopes (Canadian and U.S. destinations)
- 4 shipping labels (individually bar-coded for delivery confirmation)
- Shipping fees with small business discount included
- Drop off at any Post Office or street letter box across Canada.*
|Xpresspost Value Packs||Article Number|
|Regional Standard Size (152 mm x 260 mm)||102225|
|National Standard Size (152 mm x 260 mm)||102226|
|Regional Letter Size (241 mm x 318 mm)||102227|
|National Letter Size (241 mm x 318 mm)||102228|
|USA Letter Size (241 mm x 318 mm)||102231|
*Delivery standards for approved items deposited in a street letter box are subject to posted cut-off times. Delivery standards are based on the day of deposit (day 0) plus the number of business days required for delivery and do not include weekends and statutory holidays. Deposits made on weekends and statutory holidays will be counted as originating on the following business day.
Do you prefer ‘pay-as-you-go' shipping? Order our non-prepaid Flexipack™ envelopes. They're free—so you only pay for shipping when you purchase your shipping labels. Contact your Canada Post representative for more details.
Need help? Contact us and we'll gladly answer your questions.