What is SmartFlow Recover?
SmartFlow™ Recover collects, sorts and scans your undelivered and returned mail, captures key information from the envelope or from the enclosed piece, and provides you with the data in electronic format. You can then update your records and reduce mailing costs by improving list accuracy.
- Maintain cash flow and reduce outstanding balances and bad debts by reconnecting with customers faster.
- Reduce mailing costs by improving list accuracy and suppressing incorrect or outdated customer records.
- Recover valuable and reusable marketing materials such as product samples or marketing kits.
- Improve customer satisfaction by reconnecting with customers faster.
- Protect your customers’ private information by ensuring that returned and undelivered mail does not end up in a landfill or a recycle bin.
How SmartFlow Recover works
- SmartFlow Recover collects bills, statements and other mail that does not reach its intended recipient—either due to an incorrect or incomplete address or a move.
- The envelope and/or the enclosed documents are scanned to capture key information, such as the name, address and customer number.
- Captured data is then provided to you electronically along with a reason for the return, where possible. You can then update your records and reconnect with customers, and suppress incorrect or outdated customer records for future mailings.
- We can then store, recycle, destroy or return the mail to you, depending on your requirements.
Security and privacy
Extensive security measures ensure that your customer information is protected at all times:
- Our facilities are protected by controlled access, privately monitored alarm systems, closed circuit cameras and motion sensors.
- Our data servers are secured by 3 separate firewalls and are backed up daily.
- All employees have a minimum security clearance.
- We comply with both PIPEDA and the Privacy Act.