EST 2.0 is a secure shipping application for commercial customers. Use EST 2.0 to prepare all of the paperwork required for your mailings and shipments, and to automate your processes.
- Create labels and documents and print using a laser or thermal printer.
- Easily import, edit and search your contacts, and create groups.
- Track shipments and send emails with tracking numbers to customers.
- Get quotes and compare our shipping services, rates and features.
EST 2.0 is for commercial customers who ship and mail large volumes and have complex shipping requirements and multiple users.
Before you start, you’ll need:
- a Canada Post customer number
- a Canada Post contract number
- your Canada Post username and password (Need these? Sign up now)
To effectively use EST 2.0, you must meet the following technical requirements.
|Internet connection||Mandatory, high-speed preferred|
|Processor||Pentium III processor (recommended Pentium IV 1.2 GHz or better)|
|RAM||256 MB minimum (512 MB to 1 GB recommended)|
|Hard drive space||300 MB of available space|
|Monitor resolution||1024 x 768|
|Operating system||Windows 2000/XP/Vista|
|Scale||Serial (RS232) cable connected Pitney Bowes, Avery WeighTronix or Mettler-Toledo scale|
|Bar code scanner (optional)||any|
|Laser printer||Windows 2000/XP/Vista supported|
|Thermal printer (optional)||
Print the required forms and paperwork for your mailings and shipments using a laser printer.
If you ship significant daily volumes, print labels on a thermal printer to maximize speed and efficiency.
If you ship smaller volumes, print labels on plain paper with a laser printer. Fold the label in half and put it into a self-adhesive pouch and apply to the parcel.
Visit our Commercial Business Shop for all of your shipping and mailing supplies.
- Basic Navigation in EST 2.0
- Creating a Standard Parcel Shipment
- Creating an Unaddressed Admail™ Mailing
Need help? Contact us.