- Handle your entire shipping and mailing process online from canadapost.ca.
- Ship and mail worldwide using a variety of our services.
- Compare rates and delivery times for different services.
- Prepare an Unaddressed Admail™ campaign targeting multiple areas.
- Send emails with tracking numbers to your customers.
- Store and manage names in the address book.
Who is EST Online for?
EST Online is for customers with low to medium volume shipments and mailings. It’s ideal for small to mid-sized businesses including VentureOne™ customers.
What you need before you start
To use EST Online you’ll need:
- a Canada Post customer number
- a Canada Post contract number (not required if you are a VentureOne customer)
- your Canada Post username and password. (Need these? Sign up now)
To effectively use EST Online, you must meet the following technical requirements:
|Operating system||Windows 2000/XP|
|Browser||Firefox version 1.5, Internet Explorer version 7+, or Netscape Navigator version 4.7+ (128-bit encryption recommended)|
|Laser Printer||Windows 2000/XP supported|
- Sign in to our website.
- Select EST.
- Under Order Entry select the desired service you’d like to use for your mailing or shipment.
- Complete the information about your shipment or mailing and follow the prompts for instructions on how to process your order.
You print required paperwork and labels on regular 8½ X 11 inch regular bond paper. Simply fold the label in half and put it into a self-adhesive pouch, which you then apply to the parcel.
Read our detailed user guides for step-by-step instructions on using EST Online and Express Order Entry.
- Direct Mail and Transaction Mail
- Unaddressed Admail – Statement of Mailing Only
- Parcel Services - Canada
- Parcel Services – U.S.A./International
- Import File Specifications
- Export File Specifications
- Prepare an Addressed Admail™ Order
- Prepare a Lettermail™ Order
- Prepare only a Statement of Mailing for Unaddressed Admail
- Create an Order for shipping parcels in Canada
- Create a template for repeat Orders
- Complete the customs form
- Create a return label when shipping library books
- Manage your address book
- Prepare an Order for a shipment of library books
- Prepare a Publications Mail order
Need help? Contact us.