- Dec. 20, 2004 New Rate Definitives - Flag
A set of five se-tenent definitive flag stamps spotlight different land and cityscapes from various regions of Canada.
- Dec. 20, 2004 New Rate Definitives - Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
A portrait domestic rate (50¢) stamp of Queen Elizabeth II taken by Canadian rocker, Bryan Adams appears in shades of slate blue to contrast last year's rose-brown edition.
- Dec. 20, 2004 New Rate Definitives - Flowers
Sculpted elegant blooms in vivid shades grace a beautiful new set of floral 2005 definitive stamps.
- Nov. 4, 2004 The Royal Canadian Geographical Society 75th Anniversary Commemorative Envelope
Well-known for its popular magazine, Canadian Geographic, the Royal Canadian Geographical Society (RCGS) has been teaching Canadians and the world about Canada for 75 years.
- Nov. 2, 2004 Christmas: Santa Claus Parade
The longest-running Santa Claus parade in the world and the jolly old gent himself are the focus of Canada Post's 2004 Christmas release.
- Oct. 22, 2004 Art Canada: Jean Paul Lemieux
Works from Jean Paul Lemieux, one of Canada's most beloved artists, appear in striking miniature as part of Canada Post's Art Canada series.
- Oct. 21, 2004 Victoria Cross
The heroic actions of Canada's first Victoria Cross recipient 150 years ago was the impetus behind a release recognizing the Commonwealth's highest military decoration.
- Oct. 8, 2004 Picture Postage
The simplicity of two neutral frame designs encasing a maple leaf image bring a new look and feel to the relaunch of Picture Postage stamps, a novel way to mark special occasions.
- Oct. 4, 2004 Nobel Prize Winners
This special commemorative release showcases the groundbreaking work of Canadian scientists and Nobel Prize winners Gerhard Herzberg and Michael Smith.
- Oct. 1, 2004 Pets
Four fetching stamps celebrate Stamp Collecting Month and the importance of family pets in the lives of Canadians.
- Sept. 15, 2004 Montreal Heart Institute, 1954-2004
The stylized graphics in this perfectly square stamp capture 50 years of scientific work at the heart of cardiac care.
- Aug. 12, 2004 Open Championship of Canada 1904-2004
Actual golf ball size, complete with dimpled edges, these two commemorative stamps issued for the centennial of the Canadian Open drive home the heritage of the game.
- July 28, 2004 2004 Olympic Summer Games
In honour of the 2004 Summer Olympic Games, two domestic rate stamps creatively evoke the athletic prowess of past champions and future hopefuls.
- July 19, 2004 Tourist Attractions: Canadian National Exhibition
A lively new domestic rate stamp, the fifth and final in the Tourist Attractions 2004 series, offers a view of Toronto's CNE from the Princes' Gate.
- June 26, 2004 French settlement in Acadia - St. Croix Island, 1604-2004
This historically significant joint stamp issue between Canada and France commemorates the 400th anniversary of the first French settlement in Acadia at
- June 24, 2004 Canadian Forces Medical Services
Dynamic images prominently featured on this commemorative envelope salute a century of heroic humanitarianism and compassionate care.
- June 19, 2004 Mahone Bay 1754-2004 - Commemorative Envelope
The serene waterfront image depicted on this commemorative envelope, issued to celebrate the 250th anniversary of Mahone Bay in Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia.
- June 18, 2004 Tourist Attractions: Traversée internationale du Lac St-Jean
The Traversée internationale du Lac St-Jean stamp celebrates one of the world's most challenging swim marathons - a race first completed in 1955.
- June 14, 2004 The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada - Commemorative Envelope
To celebrate the 75th anniversary of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC), Canada Post will issue a commemorative envelope on June 14.
- June 6, 2004 D-Day
Lest we forget - Courage and sacrifice are venerated in a stirring scene depicting Canadian troops landing on the Juno Beach shores of the Normandy coastline.
- June 1, 2004 Tourist Attractions: Festival International de Jazz de Montréal
Jazz up your letters! This stamp issue in the Canada Post Tourist Attraction series hits a high note with a photographic panorama of enthused fans crowding the Festival's main stage.
- May 28, 2004 Sir Samuel Cunard and Sir Hugh Allan: Pioneers of Transatlantic Mail Service
Two 19th century pioneers of transatlantic mail service are memorialized in an exclusive tribute to postal history. This unique release also marks an historical precedent as the first self-adhesive pane of stamps produced by Canada Post.
- May 14, 2004 John James Audubon's Birds
Audubon's exquisitely detailed images of birds native to Canada and the United States are faithfully reproduced in miniature size in this second issue of a three-year series.
- May 8, 2004 University of Prince Edward Island
Over two centuries of academic excellence are celebrated in a commemorative stamp recognizing one of Canada's oldest institutions of higher learning.
- May 6, 2004 The Montreal Children's Hospital 1904 - 2004
One hundred years of compassionate care and multiculturalism are imaginatively characterized in a stamp issue marking the founding of the Montreal Children's Hospital.
- May 4, 2004 Sherbrooke University
Sherbrooke University's innovative style, passion for ideas, and bold teaching methods are reflected in a distinguished stamp issue that is part of a continuing series honouring Canadian universities.
- April 24, 2004 The Société Philatélique de Québec
On April 24, 2004, Canada Post will issue a commemorative envelope to honour the 75th anniversary of the Société Philatélique de Québec.
- April 19, 2004 Home Hardware
Home Hardware's national scope and pride as a Canadian company and community-building retailer are captured in this distinctive stamp release commemorating its 40th anniversary.
- April 2, 2004 Tourist Attractions: St. Joseph's Oratory
The second of five stamps in the 2004 Tourist Attraction series showcases the majestic serenity of St Joseph's Oratory, a well-loved landmark in the City of Montreal.
- April 1, 2004 Henry Birks & Sons - Commemorative Envelope
To celebrate the 125th anniversary of Henry Birks & Sons retail stores, Canada Post will issue this commemorative envelope featuring a stylized collage of an early portrait of Birks, the store's familiar logo and an image of the first store, accented with the characteristic Birks' aqua blue tint.
- March 30, 2004 Urban Transit/Light Rail
All aboard! Trains, station names and logos of rapid transit systems in four Canadian cities are portrayed in detail in a stamp issue recognizing the 50th anniversary of Canada's first subway.
- March 26, 2004 Otto Sverdrup, 1854-1930
Canada, Norway and Greenland worked together to produce this unique joint issue honouring an explorer whose travels defined much of our northern geography.
- March 26, 2004 Army Cadets, 1879-2004
The exuberance and high aspirations of youth are symbolized in the dramatic colours of a commemorative release marking the 125th anniversary of the Royal Canadian Army Cadets.
- March 16, 2004 Governor General Ramon Hnatyshyn
Canada's 24th Governor General was a man of the people - a quality conveyed beautifully in a special release commemorating what would have been his 70th birthday.
- Jan. 29, 2004 Tourist Attractions: Quebec Winter Carnival
Bonhomme, the celebrity snowman and ambassador of the Quebec Winter Carnival, takes centre stage in a spirited stamp issue celebrating the Carnival's bi-centennial year.
- Jan. 24, 2004 NHL All-Stars
Six legendary players of the past - Johnny Bower, Larry Robinson, Marcel Dionne, Ted Lindsay, Milt Schmidt and Brad Park - are immortalized in Canada Post's fifth NHL All-Stars stamp series.
- Jan. 8, 2004 Year of the monkey
Richly detailed illustrations bring an intensity and vividness to Canada Post's eighth Lunar New year stamp depicting adventures of the spirited Monkey King from the popular Chinese tale "Journey to the West."