Collecting - Stamps
- Sept. 16, 2014 Royal Montreal Regiment Commemorative envelope
Celebrate the Royal Montreal Regiment’s centennial when our nation was born.
- Sept. 2, 2014 Charlottetown Conference 150th Anniversary Commemorative envelope
Celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Charlottetown Conference when our nation was born.
- Aug. 29, 2014 Great Canadian Comedians
We’ve got an international reputation for our ability to make the world laugh – and the funny people featured in this issue are five good reasons why.
- Aug. 20, 2014 Canadian Museum for Human Rights
Located at a 6,000-year-old Aboriginal meeting place, the building that graces this stamp is a living monument to Canada’s human rights journey.
- Aug. 7, 2014 Régiment de Hull
This commemorative envelope celebrates the Régiment de Hull, based in Gatineau, Quebec, and its 100 years of service to Canada.
- July 31, 2014 Canadian Country Artists
Hit the open road for a tour of Canada’s -country music scene. This issue sings the praises of five legends.
- July 7, 2014 Canadian Photography
See what’s developed in the second showing of the series that celebrates Canada’s most talented and well-known photographers.
- June 19, 2014 Ottawa REDBLACKS™
Kick off the inaugural season of the newest team in the Canadian Football League™ with this stamp issue.
- June 13, 2014 Haunted Canada
The first in what we think will be a frighteningly popular series, these spooky stamps creep into post offices on Friday the 13th.
- June 8, 2014 Commemorative Envelope: Art Gallery of Hamilton, 100th Anniversary
This esteemed institution and creative hub celebrates 100 years since a donation sowed the seeds of its permanent collection.