Securely store your bank account information online. Canada Post’s Personal Vault includes personal info cards you can use to keep track of wallet information like bank account numbers, bank transit numbers, major credit cards and RRSP accounts. You can then access your banking information from anywhere.
How it works
- From the Vault tab inside epost, select Add Form and then choose Bank Accounts.
- Fill out the form, entering the details about your bank account, credit card or savings plan.
- Select the plus (+) symbol in the bottom left corner to add another form.
- At the top of the form, in the Form Name field, add a descriptive name for your bank account records.
Example: Cheryl’s bank accounts
- Then in the Name field, add a descriptive name for that particular account.
Example: Savings Account
Why store your bank account information online?
- You want to have all your information handy in case you lose your bank card or credit card.
- You need a secure backup solution for all your personal files.