Canada Post’s Personal Vault includes handy personal info cards you can use to keep track of your prescriptions and medications. You can access your prescription data online anytime from anywhere. You can also share the information with trusted contacts.
How it works
- From the Vault tab inside epost, select Add Form and choose Prescriptions.
- Fill out the form, noting the details of your medication.
- Select the plus (+) symbol in the bottom left corner to add another prescription form.
- At the top of the form, in the Form Name field, add a descriptive name for your prescriptions.
Example: Jack’s Prescriptions
- Then, in the Name field, add the precise name of the medication.
Why store all prescription info online for you and your family?
- You are looking for secure data storage to replace paper records.
- You want to share your prescription data with your new doctor.
- You have an emergency and need to replace all your medications.