Securely store wallet information like reward and loyalty program details online. Canada Post’s Personal Vault includes personal info cards you can use to keep track of your reward program account numbers and passwords.
How it works
- From the Vault tab inside epost, select Add Form and then choose Reward Programs.
- Fill out the form, indicating the details of your loyalty program.
- Select the plus (+) symbol in the bottom left corner to add another reward program form.
- At the top of the form, in the Form Name field, add a descriptive name for your reward program records.
Example: Reward programs
- Then in the Program Name field, add the specific name of the reward program.
Example: Rent a car
Why store your reward program information online?
- Stay organized and avoid the need to keep paper records of your reward programs.
- Ensure passwords are secure and easy to reach when you want to use your points online.