eBay + Canada Post = easy shipping
We’ve partnered with eBay to allow you to create, purchase and print Canada Post shipping labels right from your eBay or PayPal account. You’ll also be able to:
- Track your parcels directly from My eBay.
- Set up automated notification emails for you and your buyer.
- Have your buyer's address automatically appear on your shipping labels.
- Prepare customs forms online for international shipments.
Rates & prices
When you use eBay’s online shipping tool, you can choose one of the following options for shipping with Canada Post:
- Calculate postage based on your parcel’s size, weight and destination and get the following discounts:*
- Save 18% when you ship by Expedited Parcel™ within Canada or to the U.S.A.
- Save 8% when you ship by Xpresspost™ and Regular Parcel™ within Canada.
- Save 9% when you ship by Xpresspost – U.S.A. and Xpresspost – International.
*Savings may vary by service, weight, dimension and destination.
How to print your shipping labels
After you have sold your item on eBay, you can print shipping labels from:
- eBay (My eBay – Items I've Sold section, or Closed Item page)
- PayPal (My Account Overview – Account Activity).
Just follow the eBay or PayPal instructions to print your shipping labels on any printer.
How canadapost.ca can help
Take advantage of the Canada Post website to:
- Find a Postal Code
- Calculate shipping costs in advance with Find a Rate
- Find a Post Office where you can drop off your item
- Track your items and confirm when they get to their destination
- Buy your shipping supplies at our online store