Gifts for special occasions
Looking for unique gift ideas? We’ve got special coin sets designed for wedding and baby presents. Find them, plus other gifts and collectibles ideal for birthdays, graduations and other special occasions in our Collector’s Shop.
Sending birthday cards, invitations, baby announcements or other special occasion cards? These factors will affect postage costs:
- Size – Use rectangular (rather than square) cards and letters—they’ll be cheaper to send.
- Thickness – Embellishments like bows or ribbons will increase thickness—and possibly postage.
- Weight – Cards made with thick stock, or containing inserts, may be heavier than the standard 30 g, requiring additional postage.
Personalized stamps and postcards for every occasion
Create and send personalized stamps and postcards using your own photos – from your computer or via our mobile apps.
- invitations: weddings, birthdays, showers, anniversaries.
- thank you cards
- baby announcements
How to pack it and wrap it
- Packing a present? Read our packing tips for fragile, crushable, or unusual items.
- Wrapping it? Our machines don’t like string. Use tape instead. Read more.
- Need supplies? Get all kinds of packing and mailing materials at our online shop.
Get it there fast
70% of Canadians would rather receive a card in the mail on their birthday than a greeting by email. So why not buy a card at your local Post Office and mail it all in one convenient stop? We’ve got cards for all occasions. Find your local Post Office.