Track is an online tool that lets you check on the progress of an item and confirm its delivery.
- Track up to 25 items at a time by entering one item per line.
- View your recently tracked items with one click.
- Get delivery updates by email.
You can track anything with a bar code—parcels, envelopes sent by Xpresspost™ or Priority™ to name just a few. You cannot track Lettermail™, Letter-post, Small Packet™ or Light Packet™ items.
Using Track, find out:
- When your order was created (if you used an online shipping tool).
- When we received your item at a Post Office.
- When your item was delivered, or when the recipient was notified where to pick up the item.
Additionally, for items to the U.S.A or internationally, Track tells you when they left Canada and when they reached the destination postal system.
Shipping to the U.S.A or internationally? Avoid customs delays by accurately completing the required customs information. Requirements vary according to what, where and how you are shipping. Read more about customs requirements.
Our tracking system is updated daily, but there may be a delay between when we scan your item and when you receive the tracking information. This is especially common in rural locations or when information is provided by foreign Post Offices.
Please rest assured that your package is on its way to its destination even if tracking information is limited.