Sign up for Delivery Updates in 4 easy steps
- Locate your tracking number:
- Tracking Number on a post office receipt,
- Item Number on a prepaid envelope label
- Visit Track a Package and enter your tracking number
- Select "Request Delivery Updates by email"
- Complete the request form and press submit
Does the person you're sending to need Delivery Updates too?
You can add up to 3 more email addresses to the Delivery Updates request, making it easy and convenient to keep everyone up-to-date on the delivery of an item.
You can request up to 3 different types of Delivery Update emailsShip
- Indicates your item has been received by Canada Post
- Notifies you of any unforeseen delivery interruptions, including items that are returned to the sender.
- Notifies you if the recipient has received a Delivery Notice Card (informing them the item is available for pick up at a nearby post office);
- indicates when the item has been delivered; and
- indicates when the signature image or signatory name is available to view online (if applicable).
Use Delivery Updates with the full range of Parcels shipping services including Priority™ and Xpresspost™.