What are chip credit card PIN services?
Our PIN card services allow you to change the personal identification number (PIN) of chip credit cards from participating card issuers at any of our 6,000 retail Post Offices.
Why change your PIN?
- Personalize your PIN so it’s easier to remember.
- Reset your PIN if you’ve forgotten it.
Why change your PIN at the Post Office?
- Our convenience is unparalleled. With more retail locations than any other company you’ll never have to travel far to manage your PIN.
- We’re a trusted Canadian institution offering professional, bilingual service.
- We provide an ideal venue if you live in a rural location or hold a card from a company without a storefront location.
- Participating Post Offices are open evenings and weekends for your convenience.
Rates & prices
It’s free to change your PIN at any Canada Post retail Post Office.
How to change your PIN
- Go to a Post Office near you and ask to change your PIN.
- Insert your chip credit card into the pin pad device presented to you by the clerk.
- Follow the prompts to change your PIN.
Need help? Contact us and we’ll gladly answer your questions.