What type of mail will be redirected under my change of address service?
- You have filed a change of address and want to know what type of mail items will be redirected.
- You are expecting a parcel that was sent to your old address and want to know if it will be redirected.
- You received a Delivery Notice Card with your redirected mail but the parcel remains at an outlet near your old address.
Our change of address service is intended for the redirection of letters. Parcels travel through a different mail stream than letters and thus are not covered under the redirection service.
Please note that we cannot relocate parcels to a Post Office near your new address or redeliver an item.
Have you tried...
- If you are expecting a parcel, ensure the sender mails it to your new address.
- If you receive a Delivery Notice Card indicating a pickup location for a parcel near your old address, pick up the item there. Bring photo identification and proof of your change of address.