Search Instant Answers
I purchased the Mail Forwarding service. Why haven’t I received any forwarded mail yet?
Our Mail Forwarding service forwards mail from your old/original address to your new address, so it can take a little longer for mail to reach you, especially if the distance between your old/original and new addresses is significant.
If your forwarding address is within Canada, allow approximately 5 business days from the service start date before you start receiving any forwarded mail. Make sure that:
- You are aware of how you will receive your mail at your new address, for example, at a Community Mail Box, at your door, etc.
- There are no impediments such as construction, snow or ice on your walkway. Your service will resume once the impediment is removed.
If after 5 days you still haven’t received any mail at your new address, please contact customer service at 1-800-267-1177
Things you should know...
- If your mail is delivered in a Community Mail Box at the new address, request keys now.
Contact us online
If you have a copy of your receipt, report issue online now.
You will need:
- Your Mail Forwarding Reference Number found on your email order confirmation or on your Post Office receipt.
What is this?Online
Your reference number can be found within your order confirmation email.
You can find your reference number on the Service Summary print-out or on the receipt.
- Your new Postal Code & Mail Recipient information provided when the original service was purchased.
Find a Postal Code
Type: Mail not being forwarded