What security measures does the Vault use to keep my stuff secure and private?
Ensuring your security and protecting your privacy are our primary concerns. Here’s a summary of the Vault’s security features:
- We encrypt your data during uploads and downloads using 128-bit SSL.
- While it’s stored in the Vault, we encrypt your data using 256-bit AES.
- We use unique encryption keys for each Vault account to further increase overall security.
- We never decrypt your files and cannot see what is stored in your Vault.
- We employ security experts and ethical hackers to test our site frequently.
- Our servers are in Canada in Level 3 data centres with disaster recovery plans in place.