I received a Delivery Notice Card, but I was in all day. Why wasn’t delivery attempted?
- You have received a Delivery Notice Card, but you have been in all day and did not see anyone attempt deliver.
- When someone sends you a parcel, you always receive a Delivery Notice Card, and you are not aware of any delivery attempts being made.
- You have received a Delivery Notice Card and want your parcel or letter to be redelivered.
We usually attempt to deliver all items directly to you, but in the following situations we leave a Delivery Notice Card instead:
- If the item is marked as "card for pickup".
- If you receive your mail at a community mailbox where your residence is more than 500 m from the mailbox, and the item does not fit in the parcel compartment.
Have you tried...
- We can only make one delivery attempt. Please pick up your parcel or letter at the location indicated on the Delivery Notice Card.
- How do I find out where the pickup location on my Delivery Notice Card is?