How do I return a retail purchase?
- You need to return a retail purchase within Canada.
- You need to return a retail purchase to the United States or internationally.
There are 2 easy ways to return goods in Canada:
- If the parcel was shipped to you with a return label, use the label provided and drop the item into a street letter box or take it to your local Post Office.
- If the item has no return label, simply write “Return to Sender” on the original parcel and drop it into a street letter box or take it to your local Post Office.
To return a purchase to the U.S.A. or internationally, first check your retailer’s return policy. Then take your parcel to any Post Office and choose the parcel service that best meets your needs.
Have you tried...
- Returns in Canada: use the return label provided or write “Return to Sender” on the parcel.
- Returns in the U.S.A.: check the store’s return policy and then mail it at a Post Office.