Why hasn't my letter been delivered yet?
- You sent a letter but it hasn't arrived yet.
- You are expecting a letter but haven't received it yet.
We handle more than 30 million pieces of mail a day and meet or exceed our delivery standards 96% of the time. Delivery of Lettermail™ has the following standards: 2 days local, 3 days within the province and 5 days nationally.
Unfortunately, we cannot track or locate individual mail items (including letters or bills) unless they have a bar code.
While we cannot investigate the whereabouts of individual regular letters, we do record this information to help us improve our services and strengthen the security of mail.
What you can do
- Check if the letter was sent using a trackable (bar-coded) service. What a tracking number looks like.
- For epost users, check your epost mailbox to see if the item was sent to you electronically. Sign in to epost.
- Not receiving mail on certain days or receiving mail outside of normal hours?
- While we cannot follow up with you, your reports help us improve services. Report missing Lettermail online now.
Was the item sent using a trackable service?