I just moved. How do I get keys to my Community Mail Box?
In any of the following situations, contact us and we will assign you a Community Mail Box, and, where applicable, provide you with keys.
- You have moved into a brand new home.
- You would like to confirm the location and compartment number of your Community Mail Box.
- You have moved into a previously existing home and would like the lock changed and new keys issued.
We will leave a Delivery Notice Card on your front door indicating the Post Office where you can pick up your keys.
When you pick up your keys, bring the Delivery Notice Card and government-issued photo identification.
Moving out? Leave your Community Mail Box keys for the new residents or return them at any Post Office.
What you can do
- Check that you receive mail at a Community Mail Box (not at an apartment or building mailroom). Not sure what a Community Mail Box looks like? View image.
- If one key works, have a duplicate made so that you'll have a spare.
- What to do if you don't get the Delivery Notice Card.
- Save time! Request new keys online.
What kind of mailbox do you have?
- Group (green)
- Business mailroom
We do not maintain locks and keys for this type of mailbox. Please contact your building manager or superintendent.
We do not maintain locks and keys for this type of mailbox. You are responsible for securing, maintaining and replacing the locks and keys yourself.
We do not provide keys for this type of mailbox. Please contact your building manager or superintendent.