What can I do if an item I shipped in Canada for delivery to a Canadian address was delivered late?
You sent an item within Canada by Priority™, Xpresspost™ or Expedited Parcel™ and the item was delivered after the guaranteed delivery date.
We strive to deliver all items on time, but occasionally an item arrives after the expected delivery date. You may be eligible for a refund of postage paid if all of these conditions are met:
- You are the sender and you sent the item using a service with an on-time delivery guarantee such as Priority, Xpresspost or Expedited Parcel.
- Your item arrived after the expected delivery date or updated delivery date.
- You submit your claim within 30 business days of the expected delivery date.
- Senders need a copy of the mailing receipt to file a claim.
- We cannot reimburse you or the receiver for any consequential costs incurred.
- If you are the receiver, contact the sender to initiate the claim.
What you can do
- Check that your item was sent by Priority, Xpresspost or Expedited Parcel and was delivered after the expected or updated delivery date — use Track.
- If your item does not show as having been successfully delivered, read about items that have not arrived yet.
- If you are the sender and your item has been delivered after the guaranteed or updated delivery date, request a postage refund online now.