Search Instant Answers
What can I do if an item I sent to a Canadian, U.S., or international address was delivered late?
You sent an item within Canada by Priority™, Xpresspost™ or Expedited Parcel™ services and the item was delivered after the guaranteed delivery date.
You may be eligible for a refund of postage paid if all of these conditions are met:
- You are the sender and you sent the item using a service with an on-time delivery guarantee such as Priority, Xpresspost or Expedited Parcel.
- Your item arrived after the delivery standard date or updated delivery date. Track your item now to ensure the date has passed.
- You submit your claim within 30 business days of the delivery standard date.
- Senders need a copy of the mailing receipt to file a claim.
- We cannot reimburse you or the receiver for any consequential costs incurred.
- If you are the receiver, contact the sender to initiate the claim.
Contact us online
I meet all the conditions. What can I do now?
If you are the sender and your item has been delivered after the guaranteed or updated delivery date, request a postage refund online now by filling out the form below.