Why hasn't my item been delivered yet?
- An item with a tracking number you have sent within Canada has not been delivered yet.
- You have not yet received an item with a tracking number shipped to you from within Canada.
If you have a tracking number for your item, you can track its delivery status online, find out the expected delivery date and get delivery confirmation when it reaches its destination.
You can also request delivery updates by email.
Please note that only our Priority™, Xpresspost™ and Expedited Parcel™ services are guaranteed to be delivered by the expected delivery date. Service standards for other services are estimates only.
What you can do
- Check that you have a valid tracking number. See what a tracking number looks like.
- Check the latest scans, the expected delivery date and the progress for your item by using Track.
- Find a Parcel Delivery Standard.
- Get notified when your item has been delivered by signing up for delivery updates by email.
- If your item was shipped within Canada and the expected delivery date has passed, contact us online and we will investigate.
Has the expected delivery date for the item passed?