- Shipping made easy
View demo Ship Now
Print Sample Label
Get Adobe Reader (Latest version required)
Purchase Canada Post shipping services in a click! Whenever, Wherever!
With Ship-in-a-clickTM, you can purchase Canada Post shipping services online in just 5 easy steps.
It's fast, easy and convenient! No need to register and no password to remember. Simply select and pay for the service you want and print a shipping label from your computer. Then, affix the printed label to your package and drop it off at your local post office or in any street letterbox* (where size permits).
* packages sent using Priority Courier™ must be dropped off at the Post Office.
Whether you are looking for the fastest or the most economical way to send a parcel within Canada or around the world, Ship-in-a-clickTM will help you choose the best shipping solution for your needs.
Ship-in-a-clickTM is designed with you in mind!
- Save time and benefit from convenient home access to Canada Post shipping services
- Compare available shipping products at a glance and get all the information you need to choose the service that best suits your needs
- Up to $100 liability coverage for loss or damage is included. (Need additional coverage? Visit the post office to mail your item.)
- Follow 5 easy steps, and get help and useful tips along the way
How does it work?
Terms and conditions
What you need to get started:
- The originating and destination address
- A valid email address to receive a purchase confirmation receipt
- A major credit card (VisaTM, MasterCardTM or American ExpressTM)
- An inkjet or laser printer with regular 8.5" X 11" white computer paper to print your label
- A shipping box or envelope, packing material and tape
- Adobe Acrobat ReaderTM to download your shipping label:
Get Adobe Reader
When shipping to US and International destinations, you will need:
- Recipient's telephone number*
*Required for all US and International destined packages with a delivery guarantee. Without a valid telephone number the delivery guarantee becomes void.
When shipping with XpresspostTM-International, you will also need:
- A clear self-adhesive envelope to insert the multiple copies of your label that will be printed by Ship-in-a-clickTM. Multiple copies are required by foreign customs offices. Clear self-adhesive envelopes are available free of charge at your local post office.
Ship-in-a-clickTM with Canada Post today!
View Demo Ship Now
With the Ship-in-a-click™ service we will require that you provide personal information such as your name, address and credit card payment information. Note that the information you provide will be used only in relation to the Ship-in-a-click™ service. You can obtain more information about Canada Post's privacy policies by clicking here.
| Other Online Tools |
Householder Counts |
National Presortation Schematic |
On-line Business Centre |