Reach the right audience for your business
In 5 steps, you'll make your direct marketing campaigns more cost effective and more successful.
What Precision Targeter can do for you
New to Targeting?
Direct marketing is an effective way to find new clients and keep in touch with customers. Learn how with our free tool.
Experienced Direct Marketer?
Take your direct marketing success to the next level with interactive, map-based targeting.
Our new tools can help grow your business by offering direct marketing insight to your clients.
Five Easy Steps
This 5 step online tool has it all in one place, giving you access to powerful data when its most convenient for you. The step-by-step approach let's you decide what's most important for your business and you can play with different options until you find the best campaign that's right for your needs.
How does it work?
With Precision Targeter, you can reach the right audience in 5 easy steps. Here's how.
Step number 1 of 5
Describe your campaign
Tell us what you want to send, when you want to send it and how much you have to spend.
Step number 2 of 5
Choose your target audience
Tell us who you want to reach and we’ll tell you where to find them.
Step number 3 of 5
Define your delivery area
Use the interactive map tools to choose your delivery area.
Step number 4 of 5
Review your plans
You can download, email or save it on a secure Canada Post website for 13 months.
Step number 5 of 5
Place your order
When you’re ready to place your order, select ‘Order Now’.
The benefits of using Precision Targeter
Take advantage of this free, simple and powerful application with targeting capabilities and built-in tools sure to impress and simplify campaign planning:
- One-stop, intuitive, seamless application to help target, plan and prepare your next direct mail campaign
- Simple targeting tools and interactive maps that help you define mailing areas and drive times or drive distances from a point on the map
- Expand your reach and audience potential by adding more routes or change targeting options
- Take the guesswork out of the equation and get pricing estimates for your campaign
- See what mailing routes are most popular (we call these High Demand Routes) and why