In search of exclusive products, more variety and attractive pricing, Canadians made nearly 21 million online purchases last year alone – roughly half of which were from U.S.-based e-commerce merchants on brands not available at local retailers.
Based on proprietary Canada Post research, this new whitepaper takes an in-depth look at Canadian purchase behavior and expectations when buying online from U.S. based merchants.
- Why do Canadians shop online from south of the border?
- What do Canadians really expect when it comes to shipping and fees?
- What role do delivery times play in their online purchasing decisions?
Did you know, for instance, that:
- 74% of Canadians who previously bought from a U.S.-based e-commerce merchant plan on making as many or even more purchases in the coming year.
- 33% of Canadian buyers regularly delay their purchases in anticipation of a free shipping event or promotion.
Don’t miss the opportunity to take advantage of these insights and grow your online business in Canada. Get the whitepaper
Learn what drives Canadian online shoppersDownload whitepaper
Grow your e-business in Canada.
Don't overlook the opportunity of selling to Canadian online shoppersDownload whitepaper