How to get started with Postal Code Targeting
Get help from a partner
- Developing your campaign strategy.
- Designing and printing your direct mail.
- Adhering to mail specifications.
- Preparing your mail for delivery.
Not sure how to choose the right partner?
- Which direct mail product is right for you - do you want to send direct mail to everyone in a neighbourhood, or to specific customers on a mailing list?
- How the pricing works - we'll tell you how to create machineable mail to keep costs low.
- How to use postal code data to identify, target and market directly to your ideal customers.
- How direct mail can enhance your multi-channel campaigns - we have the science to back it up.
Tips for Postal Code Targeting
1For your mailing to be eligible, make sure your items follow our weight and size guidelines.
2Bring a sample of your mail piece to the deposit location.
3Proper mail preparation is important to making sure your mailing is processed and delivered efficiently. Read our processing requirements.
4There's a minimum order of 100 machineable mail pieces.
Pay the low base price of only 31.9¢ per mail piece when you sign a Postal Code Targeting agreement. See if you qualify for large-volume discounts! Price excludes taxes and is subject to change without notice. Terms and conditions apply.
When will my items be delivered?
Your delivery time starts on the first business day after you drop off your items before 4 p.m.
See our Postal Code Targeting delivery standards for specific times.
Need more details on Postal Code Targeting?
- Pricing based on the item’s weight.
- Standard size and weight measurements to help you design your mailing.
- Preparing your mailing into bundles for processing.
- Creating your order using our online shipping tools.
Snap Admail PlusTM
The easy way to get more reach for your marketing.