How to get started with Business Reply Mail
We’ll answer your questions about:
- What type of Business Reply Mail works best for you? –envelopes for confidential applications, payments or donations or cards to remind customers to pay bills or renew subscriptions.
- How the pricing works –we’ll tell you how to create machineable mail to keep costs low.
- How to rent mailing lists if you’re looking for new customers.
- How you can use our reporting tool to track reply mail coming your way.
Use our design and reporting tool
Contact us to see if you qualify for large-volume discounts!
When will my items be delivered?
Need more details on Business Reply Mail?
- Pricing based on the item’s weight.
- Standard size and weight measurements to help you design your mailing.
- Preparing your mailing into bundles for processing.
Deliver your publication in Canada
Have a magazine, newspaper or newsletter? Find out how you can get special rates and reliable delivery to every address in Canada.
Save on large mailings
Get discounts when you send more than 1,000 items in Canada or 100 items internationally. Ideal for sending business correspondence, invoices and billing statements.Terms and conditions apply.
Need a prospect list?
Access our most complete, accurate and up-to-date databases for your next mailing. Layer on our rich audience insights to help reach your ideal customers, reduce returned mail and increase effectiveness.