Why use our design and reporting tool
1It’s free and easy to use. There’s a step-by-step guide to create envelopes, cards and labels.
2You’ll pay lower postage fees. The tool can help you make sure you are meeting the size and weight specs to qualify for discounted rates.
3Fast and accurate! You get real-time data as your mail pieces are processed at our plant to help you plan for them.
4Easily reconcile the items you receive.
Here's how it works
- Sign up for our Canada Post Solutions for Small Business™ program or sign a volume-based contract with us.
- Sign in to design your artwork using our free online tool. Read about our design requirements. This tool is ideal for designing machineable mailings to keep your postage costs low.
- Test your artwork before printing to make sure it meets size, weight and machine-processing specifications.
- Insert into your direct mail campaign mail piece.
- Get reports to track your responses.
Need more details about Business Reply Mail?
- Pricing based on the item’s weight.
- Standard size and weight measurements to help you design your mailing.
- Preparing your mailing into bundles for processing.
- Creating your order.
Start your next direct mail campaign
Use direct mail marketing to help reach new customers or connect with existing ones. Expose your brand to new audiences when you send flyers, samples, postcards and more to their mailbox.
Deliver your publication in Canada
Have a magazine, newspaper or newsletter? Find out how you can get special rates and reliable delivery across Canada.