How to get started with Publications Mail
We’ll answer your questions about:
- What’s considered Publications Mail – there’s a maximum ratio of 70% advertising to 30% news and editorial. Catalogues, books, and annual reports aren’t considered Publications Mail.
- How the pricing works –we’ll tell you how to create machineable mail to keep costs low.
- How to update and clean your mailing list to lower postage costs.
- How to increase your customer responses with prepaid reply mail.
Pricing starts as low as 48¢ per mail piece when you sign up with Canada Post. See if you qualify for large-volume discounts! Price excludes taxes and is subject to change without notice. Terms and conditions apply.
When will my items be delivered?
Need more details on sending Publications Mail?
- Pricing based on the item’s weight.
- Standard size and weight measurements to help you design your mailing.
- Preparing your mailing into bundles for processing.
- Creating your order using our online shipping tools.
Generate new subscriptions
Include a postage-paid return card or envelope with your publication. You only pay the postage when customers respond.
Need a prospect list?
Access our most complete, accurate and up-to-date databases for your next publications mailing. Layer on our rich audience insights to help reach your ideal customers, reduce returned mail and increase effectiveness.
Research shows direct mail works!
Explore our cutting-edge research on the impact of direct mail and learn from real-world successful marketing campaigns and case studies. Learn how to optimize consumer attention, emotional engagement and brand recall.