Larger-volume shippers can prepare multiple orders to any destination using our free shipping software – EST 2.0. Contact us to become a customer and download the software application to your desktop to get started. Terms and conditions apply.Download EST 2.0
Use EST 2.0 to
- Group and send multiple shipments at once.
- Allow multiple employees to access the shipping tool.
- Compare prices and shipping speeds.
- Choose add-on features and print shipping labels.
- Pay by credit card, account number or supplier account.
- Send tracking information to your customers.
- Create orders (Statements of Mailing) for direct mail marketing campaigns in Canada and internationally.
|Processor||Intel Core i3 or equivalent|
|Hard drive space||300 MB of available space|
|Monitor resolution||1024 x 768|
|Operating system||Windows 7/10|
|Scale||Serial (RS232) cable connected Pitney Bowes, Avery WeighTronix or Mettler-Toledo scale|
|Bar code scanner (optional)||Any|
|Label printer*||Laser printer supported by Windows 7/10, Zebra, LP-2844z, Citizen, CLP-521, CL S521|
|Equipment||Processor||RAM||Hard drive space||Monitor resolution||Operating system||Scale||Bar code scanner (optional)||Label printer*|
|Recommended||Intel Core i3 or equivalent||4 GB||300 MB of available space||1024 x 768||Windows 7/10||Serial (RS232) cable connected Pitney Bowes, Avery WeighTronix or Mettler-Toledo scale||Any||Laser printer supported by Windows 7/10, Zebra, LP-2844z, Citizen, CLP-521, CL S521|
* The type of printer to use for label production is determined by the desired output. EST can only capture a printer port and paper type once. For more detailed information, visit our support section.