The what and why of direct mail
After receiving an ad in the mail:
- 61% of Canadians made a purchase in-store.
- 39% of Canadians made a purchase online.
How to get started
Do it online
- Choose your ideal audience using an interactive map and demographic filters.
- Pick from thousands of templates of postcards and flyers, upload your own or let us design one for you.
- Take your campaign online with Snap Admail Plus and combine digital display ads with your direct mail campaign.
- Place your order and you’re done!
Do it in-store
- Developing your campaign strategy.
- Designing and printing your direct mail.
- Adhering to mail specifications.
- Preparing your mailing for delivery.
Here’s how the savings work
The Solutions for Small Business program offers discounts for members who use Canada Post Neighbourhood MailTM. Neighbourhood Mail helps you get anything from postcards to flyers into the mailboxes of Canadians.
When you successfully sign up for the Solutions for Small Business program, you’ll automatically start at level 1. At the end of each quarter, we’ll review your direct mail volume and you’ll have the opportunity to move up savings level. The quarterly review is based on your direct mail volume (number of Neighbourhood Mail pieces) that you’ve done over the past 12 months. In January of every year, we will adjust your direct mail savings level up or down based on volume you’ve done over the past 12 months.
For more information read the full Solutions for Small Business Terms and Conditions.