The what and why of direct mail
Based on our research*, after receiving an ad in the mail:
- 50% of Canadians made a purchase in-store.
- 43% of Canadians made a purchase online.
How to get started
Do it online
- Choose your ideal audience using an interactive map and demographic filters.
- Pick from thousands of templates of postcards and flyers, upload your own or let us design one for you.
- Take your campaign online with Snap Admail Plus and combine digital display ads with your direct mail campaign.
- Place your order and you’re done!
Work with a partner
- Developing your campaign strategy.
- Designing and printing your direct mail.
- Adhering to mail specifications.
- Preparing your mailing for delivery.
Here’s how the savings work
The Solutions for Small Business program offers discounts for members who use Canada Post Neighbourhood MailTM. Neighbourhood Mail helps you get anything from postcards to flyers into the mailboxes of Canadians.
When you successfully sign up for the Solutions for Small Business program, you’ll automatically start at level 1. At the end of each quarter, we’ll review your direct mail volume and you’ll have the opportunity to move up savings level. The quarterly review is based on your direct mail volume (number of Neighbourhood Mail pieces) that you’ve done over the past 12 months. In January of every year, we will adjust your direct mail savings level up or down based on volume you’ve done over the past 12 months.
For more information read the full Solutions for Small Business Terms and Conditions.
Reach customers at home and online with Snap AdmailTM Plus.
A fast and easy online tool to help small businesses create effective, integrated direct mail and digital campaigns on any budget.
The easy way to get more reach for your marketing.
** The organizations listed as Canada Post Smartmail MarketingTM partners are independent third parties. The information about each partner and its services has been provided by that partner, and Canada Post does not promise that it is accurate or complete. Any purchase of goods or services from a partner will be subject to additional terms and conditions stipulated by the partner and will be entirely between you and the partner. Canada Post will have no liability or responsibility whatsoever.