The what and why of direct mail
After receiving an ad in the mail:
- 61% of Canadians made a purchase in-store.
- 39% of Canadians made a purchase online.
How to get started
Do it online
- Choose your ideal audience using an interactive map.
- Pick from templates of thousands of postcards and flyers, upload your own or let us design one for you.
- Place your order, and you’re done!
Do it in-store
- Developing your campaign strategy.
- Designing and printing your direct mail.
- Adhering to mail specifications.
- Preparing your mailing for delivery.
Here’s how the savings work
The Solutions for Small Business™ program offers members’ discounts on unaddressed direct mail (Canada Post Neighbourhood Mail™) only.
Your discount level will depend on your Neighbourhood Mail volumes. When you successfully sign up for the program, you’ll automatically start at level 1.
At the end of your first year, and after that at the end of each quarter, you’ll have the opportunity to move up a level based on your direct mail volume in a 12-month period. Beginning at the end of your first year, we'll assess your volumes annually (instead of quarterly) to see if you need to move down a savings level.
Thinking of selling online?
Whatever you're selling, we can help you ship it to your customers. We work with leading e-commerce solution providers who already have Canada Post shipping integrated into their platforms.
See how these startups saved on ads
Get inspired with real-life success stories. Watch videos that showcase entrepreneurs who’ve successfully pitched their ideas on Dragons’ Den!
Small businesses save on shipping
The more parcels you ship, the more you'll save. Find out how you can save big on parcels shipped in Canada and internationally. Membership is free with no hidden fees. Terms and conditions apply.