- Get your Cash Passport at your local post office.
- Be sure to sign the back of your card as soon as you receive it
- Peel back the tab on your card carrier to reveal your Cash Passport PIN number.
- Create your online Mastercard My Account.
- In Mastercard My Account you can view your balance, move money between currencies and check your transactions. You can also view your balances and check your transactions on the go with the Zenwallet mobile app.
You’re up and running in no time
Planning your next trip is so exciting. It’s also important that you make sure your travel spending is well organised too. With Cash Passport, you can relax, knowing you’ve got the simplest, smartest way for your money to travel. Wherever you go, go with flexibility and freedom.
Follow these easy steps and your Cash Passport will be up and running in no time:Find a post office
Find the best way to manage your card
Access Mastercard My Account and manage your funds conveniently.
|Post office||Online||Phone||Mobile app Zenwallet|
|Reload my Cash Passport card|
|Move money from one currency to another||*|
|Get a PIN reminder|
|Check my balance||*|
|Get back the money I haven't spent (cash out)|