How to access your community mailbox
- Location of your community mailbox
- Keys to your compartment
- Module number of your community mailbox
- Number of your compartment within the community mailbox
Recently moved and need a new key?
Finding your compartment
- Locate the module number in the top left hand corner of the community mailbox.
- Find your personal compartment number located on the locked boxes within the module.
Receiving parcels at a community mailbox
- Check your compartment for the parcel.
- If your parcel isn’t there, check your compartment for a key to one of the parcel compartments in the community mailbox.
- Find the parcel compartment that matches the number on the parcel key tag.
- Use the key to open the parcel compartment, remove your parcel, then lock it up again.
- Drop the parcel key in the outgoing mail slot of the community mailbox.
Where are larger parcels delivered?
We’ll deliver larger parcels directly to your home if they don’t fit in the parcel compartment or if a signature is required upon delivery. If nobody is home and there’s no safe place to leave your parcel, or if a signature is required, we’ll bring the parcel to a nearby post office. We’ll leave a delivery notice card to let you know when and where you can pick up your item.
Getting help with your community mailbox
Lost, stolen or misplaced keys
Broken key or lock
About replacement keys and locksWe don’t store copies of keys for security reasons. If you need new keys, we’ll replace the lock and provide you with new ones. When they’re ready, we’ll let you know where to pick them up. You can then make copies at your locksmith if you like. The fee for replacing lost keys is $29 plus taxes.
Note: A request to replace a lock and issue a new set of keys cannot be cancelled once it has been submitted.
Contact us about other community mailbox issues
- Accessibility issues
If you’re having difficulty accessing your community mailbox because of a mobility issue, we’ll work with you to find a solution.
- Litter or vandalism
If you notice garbage around your community mailbox, damage or an open compartment, call us to report the issue.