Rules and Regulations for the FlexDelivery 2016 Promotional Incentive Campaign
Use your FlexDelivery™ address instead of your home mailing address.
By entering this Contest, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and will be deemed to have received, understood and accepted these Official Rules by participating in the contest. The decisions of Canada Post with respect to all aspects of the Contest are final.
1. To enter and to be eligible to win, a person must have, a at time of entry, reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides and who is not an employee of the Sponsor, affiliated companies or agents of the Sponsor, their respective advertising or promotional agencies, or a member of any such employee’s immediate family (regardless of where they live) or persons with whom they are domiciled (whether related to the employee or not). In these official rules, “immediate family” includes mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, partner or spouse.
How to Enter:
2. Visit www.canadapost.ca/flex and sign-up for FlexDelivery. After you have signed up, visit canadapost.ca/flexoffer complete an entry form providing your full name, your FlexDelivery address, valid email address, phone number and unique promotion code found on the handout. You will be required to confirm that you are a Canadian resident and that you have read, understood and agree with these official rules.
3. Each individual may only enter the Contest once and must only use one (1) email address, one (1) flex address, and one (1) phone number to enter the Contest. In the event it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once, then all of your entries may be void.
No Purchase Necessary:
4. Registration to FlexDelivery is free of charge and no purchase is necessary to participate in the contest.
5. There are ten (10)] Prize(s) available to be won, consisting of a $250 Visa* Gift card. Approximate total retail value of each Prize is $250. The Prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-refundable and non-transferable. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute another prize or component of a prize of equal or greater value, without liability, in the event that the prize or any component of the prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason.
6. A third party fulfillment house will conduct a random draw from all eligible entries on December 5, 2016. Odds of being selected depend upon the total number of eligible entries received before 11:59 PM EST on December 2, 2016.
7. By entering the contest the selected entrant agrees to accept the Prize as awarded without substitution, and releases the Sponsor, their affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, from any liability in connection with the Prize or this Contest.
8. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. All decisions of the Sponsor are final and the Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any accident, negligence, printing, administrative or other errors that may arise or occur in connection with the contest with no obligation or liability, subject to applicable law.
9. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrant.
10. By participating in the Contest, the winner releases and agrees to hold the Sponsor, its directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation their advertising and promotion agencies, harmless against any and all manner of action, causes of action, suits, debts, covenants, contracts, claims and demands, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach and liability for physical injury, death or property damage which the entrants or his or her administrators, heirs, successors or assigns might have or could have, by reason of or arising out of the entrant's participation in the contest and/ or in connection with the acceptance and/or use by the entrant of the Prize awarded.
11. All mail in entries become the property of the Sponsor upon receipt and will not be returned. No responsibility will be taken for any failure of the website during the promotion or for any problems or technical malfunction of a telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, online, or Internet entry to be received by the Contest Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promoti
Mail in entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her entries) who tampers with the entry process.
13. The Contest Sponsor, subject to the approval of the Québec Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”), reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend this Contest, or any portion thereof, in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error or any kind without prior notice or obligation. The Sponsor reserves the right, with the consent of the Régie, to cancel or suspend the Internet portion of this contest should a virus, bug or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupt the security or proper administration of the contest, or the odds of winning. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
14. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.