Standard delivery times vary depending on what you’re sending (for example, letter, parcel, Canada Post Personalized Mail™(formerly Addressed Admail), etc.) and how far you’re sending it. For example, a personal letter sent within Canada typically takes between 2 and 4 days, depending on whether it is being sent locally or across the country.
How is the delivery time calculated?
- Delivery standards do not apply to redirected or returned packages
- Delivery standards apply (but are not guaranteed) for packages shipped using a Return Service label
- Packages that do not meet product specifications for the requested service may not be delivered within our delivery standards
- Parcels or letters that are packaged or addressed incorrectly may not be delivered within our delivery standards
- Delivery standards are subject to change without notice
For many trackable items the delivery date is available in our Track Tool.