E-commerce Solutions Shipping Promotion
To receive $100 of free shipping from Canada Post:
- Connect your Magento store with a new or existing Canada Post account for the first time between April 14 and Sept. 30, 2014.
- Be a commercial parcel customer of Canada Post with a volume-based contract or a member of Canada Post’s VentureOne™ program. Read more about Canada Post customer types.
- If you are a VentureOne customer, spend $100 in parcel shipping with Canada Post by Dec. 31, 2014 and print your shipping labels through one of the Magento/Canada Post connected extensions or one of Canada Post’s electronic shipping tools.
How to connect your Magento store to your Canada Post account
- Download and install one of the Magento/Canada Post connected extensions from CollinsHarper or Demac Media.
- 2. In the extension settings, find the “Connect to Canada Post” button, and follow the prompts to sign in to your existing Canada Post account or sign up if you are new to Canada Post. For more information visit CollinsHarper and Demac Media.
Note: You can join the VentureOne program right within extension’s registration flow.
How you’ll receive your $100
If you have fulfilled the eligibility requirements, you will receive $100 within 6 to 8 weeks.
- Commercial parcel customers – Canada Post will apply a $100 shipping credit to your account.
- VentureOne customers – Canada Post will send you a $100 Visa® gift card.
About Canada Post customer types
You have 2 choices for becoming a Canada Post customer:
- Commercial customer – Sign a volume-based contract to ship a yearly minimum of 750 parcels within Canada or 100 parcels to the U.S.A. or internationally. To apply, call 1-866-282-7173.
- VentureOne customer – Join Canada Post’s free loyalty program for small businesses and save up to 8% on a variety of shipping services and supplies. Note: you can join the VentureOne program right within Magento.
The fine print
- This promotion is called the E-commerce Solutions Shipping Promotion (the “Promotion”)
- The Promotion will run between the time and dates of Monday, April 14, 2014 at 1:00.00 A.M [EDT] and Tuesday, September 30 at 12:59.59 P.M. [EDT] (the Promotion Period).
- In order to qualify for this Promotion:
- Your Company must connect for the first time to the Canada Post e-commerce platform with an approved participating solution provider during the Promotion Period. This first time connection to the Canada Post e-commerce platform must remain connected for the entire Promotion Period; and
- for Companies who do not have a commercial parcel contract with Canada Post, in order to qualify for the Promotion, Canada Post will issue a $100 Visa® Gift Card to the Company’s address and representative listed in the Canada Post customer account once the following conditions are met:
- You must be a Canada Post VentureOne member;
- You Company has completed parcel sales that reaches or exceeds $100 by December 31, 2014; and
- The completed parcel sales are those that shipping labels are made with Canada Post’s Electronic Shipping Tools or using your account with an approved participating solution provider.
- for Companies that do have a Canada Post commercial parcel contract, Canada Post will contact you to apply the $100 sales credit to your account.
- There is a limit of 1 shipping credit worth the value of $100 inclusive that can be issued to a qualifying participating Company.
- In order to apply or issue the shipping credit to you, your Company must have valid Canada Post customer account.
- Canada Post will issue the credit within 6-8 weeks to a participating Company once qualified.
- No substitutions or changes to the shipping credit issued or applied pursuant to this Promotion is allowed.
- By participating in this Promotion, you are not excluded from other promotions being offered by Canada Post, if applicable.
- Canada Post is not responsible for any technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof that affect the participating Company’s ability to participate in this Promotion.
- Canada Post reserves the right to change or cancel this Promotion at any time without notice to you.
To ask questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canada Post™ is a Trademark of Canada Post Corporation
Visa® is a registered Trademark of Visa