Securely store your all of your usernames and passwords online. Canada Post’s Personal Vault includes personal info
cards you can use to manage your passwords. Keep track of all your usernames and passwords for any application or website you use.
How it works
- From the Vault tab inside epost, select Add Form and then choose Password Form.
- Fill out the form, indicating the website and your username and password.
- Select the plus (+) symbol in the bottom left corner to add another password form.
- At the top of the form, in the Form Name field, add a descriptive name for your passwords.
- For extra security, use these forms to just store password hints that only you understand. That way, if you ever compromise your Vault credentials by sharing them, no one will be able to guess your passwords.
Why store your passwords online?
- Online password management is a secure data storage alternative to paper records.
- You are travelling and need to access your insurance information in an emergency.