With Ship-in-a-click™, you can purchase Canada Post shipping services online in just 5 easy steps.
It's fast, easy and convenient! No need to register and no password to remember. Simply select and pay for the service you want and print a shipping label from your computer. Then, affix the printed label to your package and drop it off at your local post office or in any street letterbox* (where size permits).
* packages sent using Priority Courier™ must be dropped off at the Post Office.
How does it work?
* Up to $100 liability coverage for loss or damage included. (Need additional coverage? Visit the post office to mail your item.)
Terms and conditions
What you need to get started:
- The originating and destination address
- A valid email address to receive a purchase confirmation receipt
- A major credit card (Visa™, MasterCard™ or American Express™)
- An inkjet or laser printer with regular 8.5" X 11" white computer paper to print your label
- A shipping box or envelope, packing material and tape
- Adobe Acrobat Reader™ to download your shipping label:
When shipping to US and International destinations, you will need:
- Recipient's telephone number*
*Required for all US and International destined packages with a delivery guarantee. Without a valid telephone number the delivery guarantee becomes void.
When shipping with Xpresspost™-International, you will also need:
- A clear self-adhesive envelope to insert the multiple copies of your label that will be printed by Ship-in-a-click™. Multiple copies are required by foreign customs offices. Clear self-adhesive envelopes are available free of charge at your local post office.
Ship-in-a-click™ with Canada Post today!
With the Ship-in-a-click™ service we will require that you provide personal information such as your name, address and credit card payment information. Note that the information you provide will be used only in relation to the Ship-in-a-click™ service. You can obtain more information about Canada Post's privacy policies by clicking here.