# 341855 -
- Canada Post commemorates the 100th anniversary of the Titanic's tragic voyage with a series of stunning collectible products.
- A wonderful memento for Titanic fans, this art poster features the RMS Titanic's majestic bow and anchors.
- Ready for hanging, this impressive art print also include the five stamps featured in the Titanic commemorative issue, displayed below the main print
- Issue date: April 5, 2012
Details of the Art Print
This impressive art print marks the 100th anniversary of RMS Titanic's voyage.
The Titanic's impressive bow and two front anchors feature prominently on the main print, offering a stunning illustration of the then largest man-made vehicle in the world.
Five amazing stamps are displayed below the main print, including two se-tenant domestic issues showing both the bow and stern of the ship, and one international-rate stamp that recreates an image of the ship on the water.
- Contemporary 1.25” satin charcoal coloured frame
- Includes a complete set of mint Titanic stamps
- Acid-free double-matted
- Quality shatter-proof Plexiglas
- Ready for hanging
- 457 mm x 457 mm (18” x 18”)
Titanic's 100 Years Anniversary
Canada has a strong connection with the Titanic's tragic voyage. Halifax (Nova Scotia, Canada) became the centre of the recovery efforts after the tragic sinking on April 15, 1912. The people of Halifax, faced with a grim duty, stepped up and dealt with the aftermath in a respectful and dignified way.
This is a perfect opportunity to buy a ready-to-hang art print that commemorates this centennial event, and honours Canada's connection with the Titanic.
30$ off! Price:
# 341855 -