(Country code: AL)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- animal meat and related products
- animal products
- items of cultural heritages
- medicines, unless for a sick person or family member
- plants and plant products
- professional instruments
- scientific or medical-purpose items
- used items, unless a legacy or sent by a person intending to settle permanently in Albania.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- Albanian bank notes
- animals, live or dead
- anti radar detectors
- articles sent by political refugees
- extravagant clothing and items
- graphite products
- ozone depleting substances
- perishable infectious/non infectious biological substances
- photographic film
- publications and literature contrary to the political and social system
- radioactive material
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
The following documentation may be required:
1) Certificate of Origin
2) Quality certificate
3) Certificate of Analysis
4) Purchasing Invoice/Contract
NOTE: All parcels mailed to Albania must include an invoice and a Certificate of Origin.
Commercial goods must include an invoice, a Certificate of Origin, and the necessary permit.
Articles with a false declaration of contents are confiscated.
Items arising from a legacy must include an official legacy document.
Medicines for a sick person or family member must include an authorized medical report.
Each product must bear a description of the product in Albanian for foodstuffs, and in Greek, Italian or English for non-food products. It is obligatory to describe sanitary characteristics of food and medical products.