(Country code: AM)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- alcoholic beverages
- animal products
- artwork, drawings, proofs and layouts
- chemicals, non-hazardous
- dairy products
- fish products
- fruit / vegetables
- pesticides, insecticides
- plants and plant products
- precision instruments
- radios with certain frequencies
- weapons, parts, and hunting.
Personal use items
Items for the exclusive personal use of the addressee, are admitted subject to the payment of customs duty and subject to certain items not exceeding the quantities shown :
- audio recordings (10)
- clothing coats, jackets, etc. (3 of each kind)
- computer tapes and discs (15)
- electronic music equipment (1 of each kind)
- fabric (10 metres)
- personal computers and peripheral equipment (1)
- photographic and video equipment (1 of each kind)
- radio and video machines (1 of each kind)
- video recordings (5)
- wine and vodka (1 litre).
Primarily religious works
- bible, Koran, Tora, etc. (2 of each kind)
- crucifixes, icons, etc. (2 of each kind).
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- any printed material urging or advocating terrorism, racism, violence, war, anti-semitism or fascism
- banknotes / coins / securities
- devices for smoking opium or hashish
- eggs, raw
- electronic and high-frequency machines
- graphite Products
- honey and honeycomb
- jewels, jewellery
- medical/dental supplies and equipment
- platinum, gold or silver, whether manufactured or not
- precious stones
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
The following documents are required:
1) Customs Declaration
2) Invoice or contract of goods acquisition
3) Document providing goods transportation
In addition, commercial goods mailed to Armenia must include an invoice.
Inherited goods require a certificate, endorsed by a consul, which confirms the right of inheritance.
Customs Procedure: A uniform rate of 10% applies to the majority of imports. Some essential goods, like foodstuffs, raw materials and fuels are exempted from customs duties. A customs declaration form must be presented along with a pro forma of the goods being imported. Tobacco and spirits require certificates of quality issued by the national certification body.