(Country code: BD)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- coffee, roasted or ground
- firearms and firearm parts
- material sold by the length or piece
- plants or parts of plants / seeds
- radio apparatus.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- ball bearings
- coins, copper or bronze, unless Bangladesh coins
- coins, counterfeit or imitation
- cotton, American
- cotton, silk or woven materials with designs of imitation currency notes
- graphite products
- jewellery containing precious stones or metals
- mexican jumping beans
- publications, obscene
- quinine, rose-coloured
- stamps, counterfeit or imitation
- trademarks, British or Bangladesh, false or imitation
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
The following documents are required:
1. Import Permit certified by a bank
2. Letter of Authorization
3. Exemption Certificate
4. Original Invoice
5. Original Packing List
In addition, commercial goods mailed to Bangladesh must include an invoice and a Certificate of Origin.